Friday, 6 June 2008

Merchandise II

The Sock is sure there is not a woman in Britain whose heart wasn't sent aflutter at the moment when the fragrant young Beardshaw tickled their fancies with his fabulous description of a frothy fuschia.

Based on this concept the Sock team have developed a new range of jewellery modelled here today by the lovely Rachella

clic for the pic

A special discount price is available for all who visit the Pink Dahlia tourbus coming to 'where you are' very soon. Unmissable!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, not my style.

(Don't suppose you do a matching necklace, do you?)

emmat said...

If I only had your skills with the Tifs and gifs, I could take over the world.

Do you ever train people in making Joe Swift-related images?

Arabella Sock said...

Funnily enough I was doing a Joe Swift image this morning and I put his head back on the wrong way up! Really couldn't tell the difference!
Ha ha!