Monday, 28 July 2008

Postcard


The Sock is back from her brief sojourn and above is the postcard she would have sent you if she could have been bothered.

Dear All

Having a lovely time - visited Snowshill lavender farm and was obliged to buy lavender foot balm, bath soak and horrid little twee heart-shaped drawer scenters which the Bedsock chose for some reason. Also three lavenders, 'artic snow', 'silver sands' and 'kew red' which the Sock buys every year and always dies.

We forewent the opportunity to pay to wander around the lavender field as there was a perfectly good field to wander around for free on the other side of the road. It just wasn't purple or scented.

Visiting Hidcote Manor later. Will tell you about that when we get home!

Lots of love
The Socks


Like all postcards it arrives after the sender has returned home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like heaven!
Am I the only one who thought the lovely Jimi was singing
Scuse me while I kiss this guy...?
I thought that was it for years!

Arabella Sock said...

I wish you hadn't told me that - it will never be the same again...