Monday, 14 July 2008

Solidarity



The Coalition has spoken and in this particular instance the Sock has decided to go along with the decision not to mention a certain person for at least a week! We need to get back to the primary purpose of this blog - the adoration of the Boy Beardshaw!

The Sock is worried for Chris - his Hampton Court jacket looked like the Guerilla Gardeners had found it in a skip! If Chris isn't careful he will end up being 'all boring jacket and adventurous briefs'.

It has to be said that people were very helpful on the Chris's Pants front and an enormous and mind boggling range of designs were submitted, nearly all of which had to be censored. Here is one of the Sock's favourites submitted by Ms J. of Cambridge.

13 comments:

emmat said...

I always actually pull muscles I laugh so much when I read your blog. Those pants are an absolute disgrace.

Anonymous said...

When does it start - this not mentioning Matthew Wilson?

emmat said...

Shhhh!!!!!!!!!! Now we have to start all over again.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I get it now.
Sorry.
You mean I can't mention Matthew Wilson from now...... till when?
OOPS

Arabella Sock said...

If I find out that's you Black Fingernail... you are in SUCH trouble!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Black fingernail is innocent.
For all you know I could be Matthew Wilson suffering from publicity drought!
Oops

VP said...

What's even more of a disgrace is my husband bought a waistcoat that would match those briefs last week.

emmat said...

I think you should forgive him though on the basis that it sounds like he was jolly well-behaved at Hampton Court. If I could actually get a husband, that quality would probably be top of my list. Along with "prepared to go up in the roof in the night and empty the bucket under the dripping tile".

Arabella Sock said...

I'm losing track, who are we forgiving? VPs husband for the disgraceful waistcoat or the Black Fingernail who is innocent but not my husband (who is the Bedsock, not to be confused with Crusty Bedsocks who isn't).

Anonymous said...

We're forgiving Matthew Wilson, aren't we?
Or was it Brain Harvey??

emmat said...

Yeah I have confused everybody's husbands, which is only a good thing to do if one is actually at a car key party.

Arabella Sock said...

Right we will have to start again now.

For at least a week this blog is now re-declared a " " free zone. You all know who I'm talking about!!

Anonymous said...

OOOOH
I'm finding this a bit of a strain!
I'm not very good at forbidden things
How long now, please?