Saturday, 2 August 2008

Problems with the Bloggywog

There have been some problems with people accessing the blog using Internet Explorer - it was fine with Firefox. After deleting and reposting several of the latest posts (thereby losing all the comments - sorry!) it turns out to have been a problem with the sitemeter.

Other bloggers with sitemeters may be experiencing the same problems.

Abnormal service should hopefully have been resumed.

3 comments:

Crusty Bedsocks said...

I can get in now - yay!

VP said...

Me too! Woo!

Tried to email you earlier about it as GM had found out that Sitemeter was the problem, but I didn't have your email address :(

Anyway - glad you managed to sort it out for yourself - that would have had me stumped.

Arabella Sock said...

Hi VP you can email arabella.sock@gmail.com. I thought it was just me because my other test blog (without sitemeter) worked OK which was why I started deleting posts in case there was something iffy about them. This is my usual random approach to problem-solving which always used to work on the car when I opened the bonnet and smacked a few things with a mallet until it started.

Luckily I snooped around GM's site and got the sitemeter answer.