Friday, 15 August 2008

We are Sooooooooooooooo over it!



The Sock has got her hat on
Hip, hip, hip hooray
The Sock has got her hat on
And she's going out to play

Yes people! Today is Party Day and the sun is shining! We start with Veg Plotting's Open Garden and continue to Emma T's Emsworth Show.

Veg Plotting's virtual Open Garden will be open until 21st September but if you are nosey like the Sock you will want to be one of the first in.

Emma's show will run until the overly competitive entrants get out of hand and start throwing rotting vegetables at each other - or when all the cake runs out.

It's all in aid of WaterAid so make sure you wipe the dust off your credit card and make a donation!

12 comments:

VP said...

Where did you get that hat, where did you get that hat?

See you there Arabella!

Arabella Sock said...

I've got hairdressers this morning (including a nice head massage) so I am delaying the pleasure until this afternoon when I will be all fluffy and relaxed.

emmat said...

oh i have just giggled and giggled
that is my best sock picture so far

Anonymous said...

Dear Madame Sock
Would you say you are a bit shallow?
one minute you are embracing the rotting seagull motif as headgear, and the next you go all Hyacinth Bouquet (Bucket)
ps I always get strangely nervous when you go fluffy....

Dishwasher Crab said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arabella Sock said...

OH that is sad! Someone said something really nice about me and then they deleted it!

Anonymous, the Sock didn't get where she is without being shallow! MW is deep and look where that got us!

Anonymous said...

What did they say?
Ps I said something nice about you yesterday

Dishwasher Crab said...

Sorry Arabella, that was me. I said you look adorable.

I didn't change my mind, the delete was a rogue click of the mouse.

I've never seen a sock have her head massaged, how does that work?

Arabella Sock said...

The same as with everyone else. They shampoo gently first with special gentle soap for use on the finest cashmere. Then they apply some lovely fabric conditioner and gently work it in for 45 mins whilst teazing out any pilled bits. THen dry very gently with a warm soft breeze.....
I am just so cuddly now I can't stop hugging myself!!

VP said...

Sound lovely - wish I was a sock ;)

I had my hair cut on Wednesday. In theory I was supposed to have a similar head message, but I got the new junior and she hasn't quite got the technique yet.

VP said...

Oops, that should be massage...

emmat said...

i've only just noticed that hat is made up of images of Chris B
it's even more beuatiful than i had previously imagined