Friday, 26 September 2008

Even more adventurous briefs!

In response to Chris Beardshaw's request for "adventurous briefs" at Hampton Court Show this year, Team Sock have been constantly trawling the internet for fancy pants for him. The honourable sock for Belgium, Ms 'O', has sent the Sea of Immeasurable Gravy some of the most X-rated pants you could imagine. Just imagine a 'dong thong' and you are beginning to get the picture. They are from a legitimate underwear company who do actually label these as

Achtung! The following images are of our raciest items so discretion is advised. They are commonly known as "NSFW" (Not safe for work!)
So the question is do viewers want to see these shocking pants or not? You have until Monday evening to poll on the pants question (see right). Rest assured that the Sock cannot see who has said yes or no to the question and certainly wouldn't publish the information even if she could! (Which she can't honestly).

12 comments:

Crusty Bedsocks said...

This poll is rigged!!!! I voted yes but it says I voted no! Bring on the smutty pants I say! :o)

granro said...

I was just going to ask, who on earth voted No! lol

JamesA-S said...

Are they like the ones Cleve West wore during judging at Chelsea this year?

Fat Rascal said...

I have seen a sneak preview of the pants and am still in recovery.

Did you know that in French a thong is "un string"? It could be embarrassing if you got your thongs, string and twine confused.

I have to apologise to Cleve West who didn't write the prose I couldn't read. Unless he had his special pants on and it really was him.

The Black Finger Nail said...

I expect Chris will be onto the phone to both his lawyers if this poll comes off. But what will the Brieves make of it? Come to think - What will we make of it if it the Brieves come off?

HappyMouffetard said...

Are they tiny pants? I saw Mr Beardshaw at the Malvern Autumn Show yesterday, and he seems to be shorter than me! Good job I only had my macro lens with me (though I didn't take a photo as it seemed a bit rude).

HappyMouffetard said...

By the way, Arabella, I managed to find a couple of bargains for you - see my latest blog entry!

Arabella Sock said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arabella Sock said...

Happy Mouffetard!!Wot no piccies? I will have to get screen saves of the pocket adonis instead.

Here is a preview of the kind of smutty pants you can expect although these are quite tasteful in comparison with some. We believe they were crocheted by SR out of some of her tarred twine. Whether they were for CW or CB we have yet to find and possibly only J A-S knows the answer to that (quite why is for anyone to guess).

pants pic

HappyMouffetard said...

Oh. my. gosh.
Actually, they remind me of some of the tropical butterflies which have transparent wings with black edges.

HappyMouffetard said...

Like
here

Arabella Sock said...

Wow!!!