Friday, 10 October 2008

The Great Cat Weekend Begins....

As a lead-up to LAPCATADOUBY day (or whatever it is called see Happy Mouffetard it is her fault) the Sock thought she would bring this wonderful site to your attention. The sites lead in is

Does your cat look like Adolf Hitler? Do you wake up in a cold sweat every night wondering if he's going to up and invade Poland? Does he keep putting his right paw in the air while making a noise that sounds suspiciously like "Sig Miaow"? If so, this is the website for you...

Cats that Look Like Hitler

OK OK. So everyone has seen it before - the Sock still thinks it is funny! Hah!

7 comments:

emmat said...

i am not surprised to learn that Graham Norton has already featured that site on his show. My, he is classy.

VP said...

What a find Arabella!

Have you found the kittenwar site yet?

Yolanda Elizabet said...

My dear, this is old sock to me, very old sock. ;-) But fun though, even if I saw it only very recently on the Graham Norton show and it was frightfully ancient hat (wake up and smell the sock, Graham) to me even then. What can I say? I'm the queen all things cat related although some sadly deluded person refers to me as the Queen of European Cattery. Do you suppose he thinks there is only one cattery in the whole of Europe? ;-)

Arabella Sock said...

Ha ha! I should have known that you would all have seen it before. I found it a couple of years ago when we got the kittens. Hebe looked, not so much like Hitler but Blakey from 'On the Buses'. Luckily she grew out of it.

Arabella Sock said...

I hadn't found the kittenwar site VP - but I have now!

VP said...

Oops, I let the cat out of the bag. It's in my post for tiomorrow :)

artistsgarden said...

I had a cat that looked like Hitler - his name was Degas - but everyone called him Adolph
I hadn't seen the site before :)
Karen