Monday, 19 January 2009

Bunny boiler...



Well that was rather more difficult than the Sock thought and would probably have been better left to Gok as someone suggested. The inspiration fairy failed to visit the Sock and all she could envisage was Bunny as someone who needs to embrace her inner... erm... bunny. As for Robocushnie well what can the Sock say. His punchline is "Excuse me, I have to go. Somewhere there is a gardening crime happening."

Sockwatchers wanting to see a more exciting picture of Bunny being groped by Susannatrinny can go to the link in the post below and skip through the photos.

5 comments:

James A-S said...

The application of a bit of urban armour makes Mr Cushnie look just like Christine Walkden.

Arabella Sock said...

I think you'll find that he only 6 pack that CW has is a 6 pack of pies!

I still have some. said...

Christine! Exactly what I thought when I saw the picture!

Arabella Sock said...

Oh dear... looking again I think you are both right. Poor John.

Factoid: Posters on a certain TV gardening board suggested that Christine's recent appearance on Shooting Stars hadn't fulfilled their expectations - her neither being a star nor shot. Such was the climate of fear and loathing that the board host had to threaten the closure of another thread saying "I fear this may evolve into a thread about which presenters you want to shoot."

------

I could always bring back the cowpat if anyone has any suggestions who might benefit from it.

VP said...

I thought it was Christine too, but got here too late to be original and funny about it :(