Friday, 8 May 2009

Didn't I have a lovely day, the day I went to Malvern...

Thank you for all you birthday wishes Sockwatchers it was indeed on Wednesday! The Sock organised herself a jolly little jaunt to Malvern staying at a nice country hotel on Wednesday and Thursday night and sipping champagne on her ownsome. Thursday was first time at Malvern and the Sock had the bestest time ever!!!

So the Sockerazzi was out in the hope of snapping celebs and she bagged a big one! Yes.. a proper famous person..


Other than that it was just the usual suspects I'm afraid. Hundreds of photos of Toby, Alys, Joe, James A-S and of course La Belle Beardshaw. Chris was there with his minder but the Sock still managed to get close enough to steal one of his hairs as she brushed past and now plans to clone lots of little Beardshaws from it. The Sock does hope they come true to the original although perhaps a bit taller.

Loads more exciting stuff to share with you, plants, people, impala impersonations... the Sockerazzi got it all on camera!

5 comments:

Pork Chop said...

Welcome back Arabella. I wondered where you were you cunning person. Did you ask Carol Vorderperson for a consonant or two?

Glad you had a nice time. I hope the weather is kind for me tomorrow! WV is hydro, I hope that's not a suggestion of lots of water!

Crusty Bedsocks said...

Haha! WV is Bobla which I suspect is because you spent quite a few of them!

Glad you had a good time, I couldn't think of a better way to spend a birthday! CB looks like he could get a bit part in 24!

Fat Rascal said...

I think it shows very good taste to be born at the same time as a flower show!

Can't wait to see the rest of the pics.

Arabella Sock said...

Carol was just behind me in the queue for a tuna sandwich. She is an exceptionally attractive woman - more so in real life than on screen. She was wearing brown leather trousers and looking good in them!

CB was looking good in that black shirt - a change from the libertyprint style florals he has been sporting for a few years. I think he has taken the Sock's advice and become a bit more image conscious!

I can't decide whether to panic and post all my pics now before the rest of the bloggers get back and beat me to it - or to savour playing about with them for a while before posting.. hmmm...

HappyMouffetard said...

He had a minder??!!?
Glad you had a wonderful birthday.

WV is factiful, which must be the opposite of fanciful, and a useful sort of word that I will try to inviegle into conversations.