Friday, 29 May 2009

Jesus - love him or hate him

It would appear that the BBC are convinced enough of the latest Jesus spotting to make it a news item (although admittedly this was probably BBC Wales). The Sock thinks it looks rather more like Peter Sutcliffe than Jesus. Mrs. Allen, the proud owner of the marmite Jesus, says "People think I'm nuts.."

Loyal Sockwatchers may remember that last year Gorgeous gardening god Chris Beardshaw gave the Sock a sign that he is watching over her when this popped out of the toaster...

5 comments:

Zoƫ said...

That's Elvis!!!

HappyMouffetard said...

I think that the toast-boy has a bit of the young Liberace about him. Marmite-man, however, looks more like Frank Zappa than Jesus.

emmat said...

The title of this post made laughter-related fluids come out of my nose

Fat Rascal said...

I'd just like to apologise to any bloggers living near Ashford for a possible Marmite shortage.

We passed by there on our way home and they had 500g glass jars. Coo!!!

Arabella Sock said...

You are lucky you can have marmite. I love it but I am yeast intolerant.
I can't have blue cheese either and that was my favourite.

Toast boy looks quite young on the toast. That was the standard CB image from the time but I think he has aged a bit since then which is probably just as well if he looks like Liberace!