Monday, 18 May 2009

A Murder of Crows

Those of you who didn't fall asleep during last Friday's Gardeners' World (assuming there is anyone left watching it ) will remember - sorry MAY remember the Sock realises some of you are very old - that the team were having trouble with crows on the veg plot.

The Sock apologises in advance for the gratuitous offensiveness of the video below - Toby mentioned the birds so he MADE her do it.. The only person who may enjoy the video is Yolanda-Elizabet the rest of you HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

You HAVE to have speakers on with the video as it just DOESN'T WORK without the music!!!

9 comments:

Rothschild Orchid said...

I do so love happy endings. Brilliant!

Zoƫ said...

I think that is your best to date! Brilliant!

Ms B said...

SNORK! A beautiful film which kept me on the edge of my seat! Love it!

jro said...

I just had to watch it three times to make sure I didn't miss anything!:-)

Brilliant. And SO watchable.

WV apatche!

HappyMouffetard said...

That was fantastic, Arabella! And the music made it. Wonderful.

emmat said...

that's hilarious, I got obsessed with evil crows yesterday; first i saw one at ealing before I left, then there was one waiting on the bus shelter outside chelsea showground... as if it was the same one...

Ever since I read this article I have a different view of corvus... They probably could work out to peck out Toby Buckland's eyes if they knew what he was planning for them

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/12/1209_041209_crows_apes.html

xxxx

emmat said...

Sorry, I forgot about blogger and itst stupid attitude to html

CLICK HERE FOR EVIL SUPERCROWS

jro said...

That article will give me nightmares, on top of arabella's film!

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

switch on evil Vincent Price laugh :Bwahahahaha : Vincent P mode off.
You were right I certainly loved it as I'm always partial to a gratuitous bit of massacre, mayhem and murder. Now high time to click on Emma's link!