Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Simply the Best!!!!

Unsurprisingly The Sea of Immeasurable Gravy has been voted the Best Bloggywog Ever in the Fork n' Monkey Awards.


[Er.. this isn't quite true is it Arabella? The fact is you were voted best Post on a blog not the Best Blog. Ed.]

Eh? What do you mean? Same difference surely. The Sock is the best ever blogger.

[No Arabella it was just a couple of your posts that people liked - the rest was rubbish.. Ed.]

The Sock can't believe you are telling her this she had had a dress specially made from the cats for the awards ceremony..



So who has taken the title of Best British Blog then?

[I think you will find that was James the Hat, Arabella. Ed..]

Well that is a fix then isn't it - he was one of the organisers!!!!! So the Sock must have been best commenter on a blog then.

[Er.. sorry Arabella that was Emma. Ed.]

No-one understood the voting system anyway.

Gutted.

9 comments:

Zoƫ said...

I didn't understand it either, but then I am not very bright.

I think the trick was to nominate yourself and win. It worked for me strangely enough! hehe

I love your blog if that is any consolation.

Ms B said...

Oh bugger the other blogs, yours is the bloggiest sockiest bestest ever!

BTW just who exactly is Ed ?

Hehehe, the WV is thersty - Pimms?

Arabella Sock said...

Thank you ladies..

It is a big consolation to know that the best people love my bloggywog. I've comforted myself by eating all the chocolate eggs you gave me yesterday Ms B - even if they were all hollow.

Crisp Bedsore said...

It doesn't surprise me that your blog didn't win given your attitude towards us serious short people!

Crusty Bedsocks said...

Hello Crisp do you have a brother called Crass?

Congratulations on the award Arabella!

Ryan said...

That's a massive Cat! Obviously bred to be totally out of proportion in order to be dress sized? A bit like those cubed stackable water melons? Prefer organic myself!

Where will you find shoes and bag to match?

Ryan

Ryan said...

That's a massive Cat! Obviously bred to be totally out of proportion in order to be dress sized? A bit like those cubed stackable water melons? Prefer organic myself!

Where will you find shoes and bag to match?

Ryan

HappyMouffetard said...

A well deserved award, Arabella. We can tell you're simply the best by the elegant way you have of consuming hot dogs!

emmat said...

You are sooooooooppppeerrrrrrrrrr. And that is undeniable. This post has made me snort snot