Monday, 21 December 2009

Advent Countdown - December 21st


We are down to our last three pinkbellied Beardshawettes.

You will be pleased to know that a suspect has been arrested and imprisoned pending appeal but the evidence against seems overwhelming.  If you want to have Spook released in time for Xmas please send 'donations' for the fighting fund to the Sea of Immeasurable Gravy.


T-Shirts emblazoned 'Free the Brighton 1' or 'Spook is Innocent' are available from Cash-in-on-it-Enterprises for a mere £24.50.  Please make cheques  payable to S. Raven.

6 comments:

great big bloomers said...

Horrified...........
Please send me abox of teeshirts..
Bugger the cost ...we have to get Spook free for xmas...
He is an innocent party in some big operation ...maybe controlled by the big wig....Toby?
Cheque in post...if all else fails its Downing Street tomorrow!!

Carrie said...

I'm allergic to cats; sorry but he looks guilty and ought to be behind bars for the rest of the year.
If you wish to double your customer base I suggest some 'cats make me itchy and sneezy and should all be locked up like this dangerous crim' t-shirts.

Yan said...

I'm not sending any of my lovely, lovely cheques to S Raven! However I will happily fund his release because:
A)He is too cute for words
and
B)The red outfit suits him better

Anonymous said...

Hey - where can I get one of these kitty prison kits? I have someone deserving of a few days inside, especially if I catch her swatting the Christmas tree ornaments again!

Anonymous said...

This is so unfair - I thought we had established past reasonable doubt that the Bedsock was the one wot done it?
Anonjan
Spookybaby, come and live with me
(I have nothing that matters if it breaks)

Juliet said...

I like his little stripey hattiewat ... though it does look at bit as though he's turned a pair of Chris Beardshaw's adventurous briefs upside-down.