Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Advent Countdown - December 23rd


And then there was one.....

Today's post is a thank you to all those people who have contributed to the bloggywog over the last year.  Some of you have generously contributed blog posts in the Sock's time of need others have contributed their, often very witty, comments. The Blackfingernail has commented too.

Some of you just lurk and you are also very welcome  - it adds to the numbers and makes the Sock feel that her posts aren't just disappearing into the ether.

The Sock would also like to give special thanks to all those people who gave advice and information for the Socks planned trip to South Africa next year in particular Athol/Rodney and Plant Mad Nige.  January is the month the Sock gets down to fully planning the years holidays and they have provided lots of interesting literature and links to work from.

And last the Sock would like to thank her friends and fellow bloggers  who help create a fun and inspiring 'gardening' environment.

The Sock will be taking a break over Christmas but tune in to the blog tomorrow for the Sock's special Christmas Greetings to you....

5 comments:

Louise said...

Happy Christmas Arabella. Thank you for a fantastic blog, which I always read, but I'm not brave enough to add my comments to the other generally very witty ones! If you are ever looking for a new home for Spook ....

James A-S said...

Arabella, Happy Christmas. Your blog is always a delight and a pleasure.
My very best wishes to the Bedsock and your ridiculously pretty felines.
lots of love
xx

Carrie said...

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas indeed xxx

HappyMouffetard said...

Arabella, Merry Christmas to you and yours. Though I feel I should bill you for a new keyboard, after the number of times I've snorted coffee over it after reading your posts
x

Arabella Sock said...

I do hope everyone enjoys the bloggywog as much as I enjoy writing it.

Louise you are very welcome. Sometimes I think blog comments get a bit formal with everyone just commenting on the post itself. I like it when people come on the comments and chat amongst themselves - it makes it feel like home!