According to the divine James Alexander Sinclair "there are not nearly enough blogposts where we find you you lying in luxuriously enbubbled baths"*. So in order to remedy the shortfall we have 'FISH SPA'!!!
In their ongoing mission to "do things that we will in all likelihood never do again" the Socks saw a Fish Spa in San Sebastian and immediately booked foot therapy sessions. For the uninitiated the procedure is as follows
1) Clean feet in vibrating foot bath
2) Immerse feet in warmish tank of fish
3) Allow fish to nibble away all the deadskin and gunk off your feet
4) For a small extra fee afterwards you can have the fish fried up and served with an aioli as tapas
It was interesting to note that whilst the fish in the Sock's tank went beserk nibbling at her tootsies, the Bedsock's tank didn't seem so interested. Theories as to why this might have been include:
1) The Socks feet offered more tasty dead skin for the fishies
2) The Bedsock's feet retained a slight (but offputting) aroma of Tea Tree oil
3) The fish were already full after lunching on someone elses feet
It was quite a pleasant sensation - a bit like having a small electric current humming through. It seems that the fish only do feet which quite frankly is probably just as well.